We are feeling the effects of climate change, both locally and around the world. It can be daunting to figure out how to respond, but becoming more resilient, both individually and as a community, is key. Here are some resources that can help you along that journey.
Get practical solutions from Green Your Everyday:
- It’s almost summer again (I’m being optimistic, it’s late March at time of writing). Summer in Lethbridge is hot and The post 3 Simple ways to reduce outdoor water usage first appeared on Green Your Everyday.
- Lethbridge is situated in what is known as a semi -arid region, meaning we get little rainfall. And when we The post Easy Steps to Create a Waterwise Garden first appeared on Green Your Everyday.
- Not everyone can have a garden, but there’s just something about having something fresh that you’ve grown yourself. Even better The post 4 Vegetables you can regrow without a garden first appeared on Green Your Everyday.
- Have you ever had garden envy walking by someone else’s yard? Wished you had a green thumb like some of The post How to start your first vegetable garden first appeared on Green Your Everyday.
- What is eco-anxiety? Medical News Today describes eco-anxiety as “a fear of environmental damage or ecological disaster… based on the The post 3 Ways to reduce your eco-anxiety first appeared on Green Your Everyday.