Reuse Rendezvous returns on September 9 & 10, 2023!
Looking to declutter your home, garage or workplace? Reuse Rendezvous will return on September 9 & 10, 2023! Help keep gently used items out of our landfill by free-cycling them to someone who can use them. To participate:
Register your items for our interactive map: Click here to register your location.
View the map – Updated September 10, 10:30 am.
View the list of locations. Updated September 10, 10:30 am.
Please only take items that are marked FREE. Any items not marked free are private property and are not part of Reuse Rendezvous.
• Set items in front of your house on Saturday morning before 9 am and be sure to mark them as “Free”!
• Be sure to secure all items that are not part of Reuse Rendezvous
• Visit other locations to find new treasures
• Take unclaimed items to the secondhand store
• Be sure to stay safe from Covid by maintaining proper distancing protocols and consider using hand sanitizer after each stop.
Reuse Rendezvous will run from 9 am Saturday morning (Sep 9) to 4 pm on Sunday evening (Sep 10). Residents can place any items that are suitable to reuse on their property in front of their house on Saturday morning and mark them with a FREE sign or sticker. Over the day, people are invited to cruise the streets and help themselves to any of the goodies, free of charge. The event is over on Sunday evening at 4:00 pm. Anything remaining after 4:00 pm must be taken back in by the owner; the City will NOT be collecting these items.
This event is voluntary and is intended as a unique option to give away unwanted items. Environment Lethbridge is not responsible for missing items.