When: March 25, 2017 1-4pm
Where: Southminster United Church, 1011-4 Ave S. Lethbridge
Free Activities include:
- seed swap table – bring your seeds to share with other gardeners. Garden seeds of all kinds are welcome, please include the type of seed and any growing instructions on your packaging.
- garden tool swap – have extra tools to trade or give away? Bring them to the garden tool swap. Please bring gently used tools and equipment. Any leftover items will be donated after the event.
- seed bomb making
- starting native trees and shrubs from cuttings
- solar cooker demonstration
- grow squash from seed
- healthy meal planning
- healthy and harmful insects
- trivia games
- Ask a Gardener – volunteers from the Lethbridge Horticultural Society will be on hand to answer your garden-related questions
….and more! Seedy Saturday will also feature workshops on bee-friendly gardens and growing native trees and shrubs from cuttings.
Exhibitors include: • Lethbridge Bee Enthusiasts • Oxbow Native Plants • Permaculture Lethbridge • Environment Lethbridge • Lethbridge Interfaith Food Bank • Wildrose Heritage Seed • Earthly Matters • Waterton Festivals • City of Lethbridge Community & Social Development • the Bird Brain-iac • Campus Roots Community Garden • Lethbridge Horticultural Society • City of Lethbridge Waste and Recycling
There’s still time to register as an exhibitor, please use the form below: